Monday, March 29, 2010

It feel good to know who you are...

So I basically suck at this blogging thing, seeing as this is my second post since the beginning. I said I was going to be consistent...well I guess I'm consistently inconsistent! ha Well anyway...Since my last entry, there's been a roller coaster of things happen. I'm not going to share my heart about all if it...I'm only going to share my heart on the most recent and incredible happening. =)

Near two and a half weeks ago I was given the most incredible privilege of being a training assistant for Breakthrough. Oh. My. Goodness. It has been amazing.
When I walked into that room two weeks ago on the Friday night of BT1, I began to realize how far off contract I've been. I realized how I've let my heart and Breakthrough experience get buried underneath all the crap of life, and lose track of who I am. This last Wednesday through Sunday was BT2...and I rediscovered who I am.
This has been the most incredible experience for me. While I was within those walls, listening to the trainees share their hearts...watching and helping them discover themselves...I found myself finding who I am again. This last week...I've felt emotions that I've never felt before. I found TRUE JOY in that room while helping the group on their journeys.
That is my true passion. Touching people's lives and helping them on their journeys. I don't even know how to describe the the emotions and joy that I felt over those four and a half days. It was incredible. I'm counting down the days to BT3. God is good.
My report is this....I have found myself again. I'm choosing my contract. I'm choosing to live loved and love life. Trevor is back, and he's not leaving again.
I am a Self-Caring, Discerning, and Forgiving man.

Grace and peace!
4's

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that few things in life are this exciting. My heart swells with pride and happiness for you. XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete